What started as a simple blogging platform is now the most sought-after content management system. WordPress has undergone massive transformation and enrichment over the past 15 years, thanks to the...
Today all the business work is being handled on the internet. Technology has taken the market by storm. The way you deal with the business marketing has changed drastically. All you need to do is create a website with an appealing web design, and there you go with the marketing of your business. The way business marketing has changed because of the advent of technology can be witnessed by the way people in the industry are gaining consumers. It has been seen that internet advertising, primarily using SEO marketing, has given a vast consumer base to the business. Now you need not spend huge bucks to get the advertising of your business done. All you need to do is get on with the blog on your website and write SEO friendly articles and you are done with the company marketing at your end.
Why should web designs be responsive?
Web designs ought to be responsive. The reason behind web designing being responsive is that people can use it conveniently. This way they will operate the website without any problems and will be turning into consumers after being the target audience. Responsive web designs were there on the market since long, but people realized its importance in late 2000 were when the mobile devices came into existence. With the advent of mobile devices, they got to know that they have to come up with websites having responsive web designs so that they can be easily viewed on the mobile devices as well instead of computer or laptops. Here are some of the advantages of SEO for responsive web designs:
- Increase in mobile traffic: Through a survey, it was administered that majority of the population viewed different websites on their mobile devices. The primary traffic that was generated on the sites was from the people using mobile phones. Thus, the developers came up with the need of developing a website that is conveniently viewed on the mobile phone as well. The layout will be correct, and the images won’t be distorted. This is how users will love the website, and the consumer base will be established.
- It reduces the cost of development: To get the website more responsive, you need not shell out huge bucks. All you need to do is design it in such a way that it can be viewed on the mobile phone as well. This will call for lesser money. For instance, think about this, if you are getting two websites made, one for the desktop and the other for the mobile view, you will end up paying for two sites, which will burn a hole in your pocket. Second, today developing mobile applications is not that easy. You need to pay heavy money to the developers to get the mobile application made. Thus, the best option that comes to the rescue is getting a web design that is responsive.
- Improvement in SEO rankings: Since the web design will now turn out to be even more responsive, there will be higher search rankings. This way, you will be able to generate higher traffic on your website. The Online Impact 360 will advise you to go ahead with responsive web design which is much more efficient.
- Improvement in online experience: When a user is viewing your website for the first time, you want the viewer to like the site. Since they will have a positive experience with the website; they will try out the products and services of the website. All the SEO consultants will advise you to develop a site that has responsive web design along with SEO content qualities.
- Increase in the speed of browsing: Since there is the introduction of the faster internet, people hardly wait for the website to open up. They do not have a lot of time to allow the site to open up so that they can have a good experience. Since the web design is now responsive, you will have web pages that will load way too faster. These way consumers will have a good time on your website and would want to visit again and again.
- The decrease in maintenance rates: If you are developing a separate mobile website and a separate desktop website, you need to spend in to maintain both the site. Instead of that, all you can do is get the web design to be responsive. So that you are getting your work done at a low price. Spending money to operate the business and marketing should be done wisely.
In a nutshell, it is imperative to have a website that is responsive and have search engine optimization in it. These two qualities will make the user experience on your site amazing, and you will be able to grab more and more customers.