Organic search ranks for your website are essential for your business. If you do not resort to improving your organic search ranks no one will ever know that your business exists. This is why it is essential for you to take time to evaluate the performance of your website and ensure that you are paying attention to organic search ranks. In case, you ignore this vital aspect of your business, your site will sink into oblivion, and no one will even know that it exists.
Now, when it comes to the improvement of organic search ranks for your business website, it is crucial for you to pay attention to the following steps-
- Check the current ranking of your site-It is imperative for you to know where you currently stand in the search ranks of Google. The moment you get this information, it is vital for you to evaluate what needs to be done for improvement. You should also check the SERP ratings of your website. This can be done by checking the keyword that you are using. Once you have collected this information, it is crucial for you to create an action plan to rank better on Google, Yahoo and Bing. When you are checking your organic page ranks, it is vital for you to check the downloading speed of your website as well. The loading time should not be slow as this will affect the page ranks of your site very severely!
- Make a list of keywords- It is essential for you to define keywords for your website if you are looking for ways and means to improve its organic search engine ranks. It is crucial for you to check the page ranks of these keywords and check what their current status is. This will help you refine keywords and eradicate the ones that are not working for you. In this way, you can choose the most relevant keywords that play an essential role when it comes to bringing in traffic to your website.
- Optimize your pages first for visitors and second for the search engines- Experts in the field of search engine optimization Dragon Advantage says that when it comes to page optimization, businesses often make the mistake of optimizing their pages for search engines only. It is crucial for you to keep the end user in mind when you are creating web pages for the customer. The webpage must be engaging for the customer so that he or she keeps on coming back to the website. The more user-friendly and engaging your web pages are, the more social sharing will be promoted. This indeed is a positive sign for search engines to pick up your website and place it in their top ranks. The bottom-line here is to create websites for humans only. If the content on your site is not suitable for others, it will never be ideal for search engines as well.
- Quality content always scores high- It is essential for you to create quality content for your website. This means that you should use sufficient anchor text and defined headlines. The keywords should be used in the content naturally and you should not use them too much so that your content appears to be stuffed. To create a good customer experience, it is imperative for you to make your website sound human. For this purpose, you would need to improve your copywriting skills. In case you are not good at copywriting, you may hire professional services to assist you.
- Cornerstone pages- These pages are loosely based on the keyword or the subject of your website, and they indeed do very well when it comes to enhancing organic search ranks for your site. The best part of these pages is that they are ideal when it comes to the creation of brand awareness for the product or the service that you are selling online. They are informative and help the audience to get value from your website. Ensure that these cornerstone pages are designed in an attractive way that caters to the primary niche of your site.
Therefore, if you are looking for ways and means to make the organic search rankings of your website better, the above are some simple steps. In case, you do not have the time to evaluate the performance and current standing of your business website; it is imperative for you to rely on skilled and experienced web design and SEO experts for the task. Always remember to bank on a company that provides both SEO and website design services under one roof. This will largely help you to reap the benefits of their services and improve mainly the organic search ranks of your website as well!