Whether you see SEO as a science or an art, there are some strategies that, when used correctly, have huge impacts on how successful your business will be at getting...
Ask any SEO expert and they will tell you that your business will never be the same again if you properly use SEO. Having worked hard to find the right or best keywords, you ought to put them into proper use so you can get those results desired by everyone.
But how do you do it like a professional?
It is recommended that you include only relevant keywords in areas of high attention on your page. This includes the titles to the body texts of your page, URLs of your Meta tags as well as your images.
To make the keywords effective, you cannot craft a single page for each keyword neither can you stuff hundreds of them on one page and expect your work to rank high with the search for every word. That’s not how it works.
Keyword grouping and organization is the way to go! It means dividing your keywords into small, manageable groups that belong to related keywords. This way you are bound to cut down your workload while creating targeted specific pages.
Unless you learn how to utilize this keyword grouping and organization, it will be impossible to reap the benefits of using SEO on your website.
Suggested Keyword grouping
Here are suggestions on how to distribute your keywords effectively in the entire page to make it attractive to the reader and available in search engines.
- The Title of the page – Your catchy title is not just attractive to the readers but to the search engines if you use a keyword together with the title.
- The URL – This is not for the faint heartened. Finding the keyword that suits your URL is a task that only determined people will work for. Once found, your business will triple its audience and sales because very few people use this mode to display their keywords.
- Throughout the Page Copy – This is commonly used by most people who sprinkle their articles with the keywords all over the page. Keep doing it but ensure the keywords are sufficiently used to attract the reader as well as inform them.
- The Meta tags – It is wise to use your keywords especially as the Meta description. This is a secret that many people are yet to know or try because most people still do not use keywords in Meta tags.
- The Image file paths – Opportunities to have your keywords captured by your targeted audience does not end with the content only but with images as well. This calls for thinking outside the box when crafting these image keyword so that they are easily available on the search engine.
- The anchor text – The anchor text can be the keywords themselves that are linking you to the website. The anchor text should be carefully selected and crafted to inform rather than promote the products or services. There is a thin line between the two and it’s wise to distinguish them.
Remember, in SEO, when optimizing your websites or web pages, keep in mind the keyword relevance, which is more important than the keyword density.
How do you ensure keywords are properly grouped?
Manual keyword grouping is difficult and time-consuming. In the 21st Century, we have been provided with tools that help you group these keywords as you want. Some of these tools include:
- The Keyword Niche Finder – This tool works just like the regular SEO Keyword tool but it brings you suggestions that are pre-grouped into relevant clusters. The suggestions help you see into areas that they would fit better and help you make the required changes.
- The Keyword Grouper – This tool groups all the pre-existing lists automatically allowing to choose what’s best for your particular page. It also allows you to see how the keywords are listed as a suggestion to use their listing or come up with your own listing.
If we want to succeed in internet marketing, then we will be careful how we use the SEO keywords and not stop learning new tricks. Technology is growing at a high speed, and those who want to still grow in their internet marketing will keep learning no matter what. There are no limitations to growing your online business, only those you put for yourself.